Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Avery: {Navarre Beach}

I've been able to photograph my sweet little niece since she was able to fit in a drawer...


... and she definitely won't fit in a drawer anymore! Anytime we have the chance to hangout with the Davis clan, a photo session is always included on the agenda and this years beach trip was no different! Avery was the perfect little model, showing off the latest creation by her very talented mama, Courtney. Again, as you can see, she's all grown-up now!


I can't wait to meet this little bun in the oven in just a few short weeks. Who knows, I just may be sticking her in a drawer too:)

1 comment:

  1. We can't tell you how much we appreciate you squeezing in all the photo sessions! I'm sure we can find a cute drawer or two around here for the new little bundle. She can't wait to meet her Bebe!

    ReplyDelete